A nutritive blend of plant oils and super fruit vitamins to soothe, repair and deliver exceptional hydrating and fortifying benefits for your skin. Ideal to detoxify, smooth and balance normal or uneven skin.
Certified Organic Ingredients 90%
What are the benefits of using me?
- 8 powerful certified organic oils will transform any skin by soothing, repairing and delivering exceptional hydration to fight ageing
- the oils together provide powerful antioxidant benefits
- aromatherapy benefits from neroli essential oil includes healing of broken capillaries, reducing scaring and aiding skin elasticity
- this is a lightweight oil that absorbs into the skin without leaving residue
- An intensely exotic blend of neroli and lime essential oil designed to bring balance to the psyche
Directions of use:
- designed for all skin types
- gently press or massage onto clean skin for an alternative night treatment, or add 1-2 drops to your daily moisturizer
- before meditation place 1 drop into the palms and inhale 3 times
1. Camellia Oil
Camellia oil is one of the most treasured secrets of the geisha.
Camellia oil is one of the most treasured secrets of the geisha. The flower symbolizes feminine beauty, while oil from the seeds acts as a feather-light, deeply nourishing moisturizer. Camellia oil, is rich in oleic acid, vitamins A, B, D and E as well as nourishing Omega 3, 6 and 9.
2. Argan Oil
kernals of the Argan tree native to Morocco. A healing oil that is rich in vitamin A and E. Argan oil is also rich in anti-oxidants, Omega-6 fatty acids, and linoleic acid. Research shows that when applied to skin, it eases inflammation whilst moisturizing.
3. Grape Seed Oil
Can help regulate natural oil production with astringent qualities that help tighten skin and close pores. It helps avoid clogging that leads to blemishes. It has high level of anti oxidants including vitamin C which aid in skin brightening.
4. Rosehip Oil:
Rose hip oil is a multivitamin for your skin: rich in essential fatty acids, vitamins and antioxidants that are essential for skin health.
5. Jojoba Oil
The superfood for the skin, jojoba oil is known as the oil that mostly closely resembles human sebum. It helps tame inflammation, kill bacteria, reduce acne breakouts and heal wounds. It is extremely nourishing and provides high levels of hydration.
6. Olive Oil
One of the most profound benefits of olive oil for skin care is how quickly and easily it softens dry skin. Olive oil has the same healthy fats as avocado, it plumps and moisturizes the skin with a combination of vitamin E and A.
7. Neroli Oil
It takes at least 1,000 kilos of orange blossom flowers just to make 1 litre of neroli oil. Neroli oil helps improve skin health by regenerating and keeping your skin elastic, preventing the appearance of stretch marks, banishing acne, reducing the appearance of scars, and helping heal broken capillaries.
8. Lime Oil
A Lively and stimulating oil that can restore a tired mind. With lightly astringent properties lime essential oil is used to balance dull complexions.
Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil*, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Hydrogenated Ethylhexyl Olivate, Hydrogenated Olive Oil Unsaponifiables*, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil*, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Oil,* Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine) Flower Extract*, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Peel Oil*, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Root Extract*.
*Certified Organic Ingredients